1. That this is a harder word to spell than one might think.
2. Go early, beat the crowds.
3. That 10 loads in 2 hours can be quite a nice thing to accomplish.
4. That at $20 for 10 loads on a Saturday, saved over the course of 2 years could buy me my dream washer/dryer set:

5. 95% of the clientel there are men.6. Not so smart to leave your detergent there, it won't be waiting for you when you return.
7. Bring your own reading material.
8. Bring your own snacks.
9. By leaving the kids home with dad, 2 hours of laundry alone can actually be quite relaxing.
10. And last of all, even laundramat dryer's eat socks!
As you can tell, from the important life lesson's I learned today, I spent 2 hours at the laundramat. We didn't have room for our washer and dryer on the moving truck, so we have to wait a few weeks before we get them. I've been doing laundry at my mother-in-law's house, which she was so kind to let us use, but it was still backing up very quickly. I guess that having 7 people (5 of which are still in the "use my clothes" for everything mode) means lots and lots of laundry! So, I decided to take a trip to the local laundramat and catch up!
3 comments:
I love getting a ton of laundry done in just 2 hours at the laundromat sometimes! When I got back from Peru, I hadn't even taken the locks off my suitcases, I just went there and unloaded them straight into 3 super-sized washers and got it all done at once! It was so great!
Laundry is probably my least favorite job. You and I have the same dream washer/dryer set in mind. We've decided to let the old set I've been using keep working until it quits. Happy 4th. Your blog looks great!
Cute pictures of the kids!! They are growing up everytime I get a glimpse at them. Sounds like you have survived the move and are continuing life as usual-even the worst jobs. Love to you all!
Post a Comment