And I'm so excited to go to church today. It's been a few weeks, between the family reunion, sick Sam and church being cancelled, I feel a little lost!
Things are going well here. We absolutely love our house and feel a little more moved in each week. I am amazed at all the friends my kids have, and loving their excitement. I found Olivia, the other morning, at the window by the front door crying. When I asked her what was wrong, in her cute 2 year old voice, she said, "I want friends". She's always had her big sister there to dote on her, and I think she's just a tad bit jealous that her sis has a whole new set of friends these days.
The other highlight of the weekend has been my neice Mykayla staying with us. The girls have had so much fun! From catching butterflies(moths) in the yard, to reorganizing Abby's bedroom, to our trip to Ikea yesterday! I love little girls, so one extra, has been a real treat!
No comments:
Post a Comment