Thursday, July 31, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

Tomorrow I'm hosting my first Ice Cream Social on my blog for all my digital scrapping friends! If you love to digiscrap or want to just get started, come check it out. There will be some fun games, some fun challenges and lots of free product. There are already two kits with download links for free. If you're wanting to try it and don't know where to start, I've heard that there is a free program called "Gimp" that is great for getting started. You can find it here to download:

http://www.scrapbooksgonedigital.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_23&products_id=53

All of my product is saved in a way that it will work in any type of photosoftware program. Anyway, just wanted to share and let you know if it's something you've thought about trying, now's a great time or even just come check it out to see some of the cute layouts others will be posting!




I almost forgot, here is the link to my scrapping blog:



http://browniescraps.blogspot.com/



And here is just one of the free things, already posted that you can download and use to create a layout!

Hope to see you there!

No comments: