Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sam's Blog

Although my other kids may not find this the most fair, I have turned our homeschool blog into a blog for Sam. I want a way to document things, but also a way to share with everything how he is doing. This blog will continue to be the family blog, but if you are wanting an update on Sam, everything will be in his blog! The link is at the top of the list! My hope is that this will be a way for everyone to feel connected and informed during this whole thing! I've already posted there, so check it out!

1 comment:

The Nicks Family said...

I am off to check it out. But wanted to tell you that I think it is a great idea to do one for Sam, I know I would love to know how he is doing. And I think when they understand more fully about Sam, they won't have a problem with you doing this. Love ya!!