I am finally updating our blog!! I hope that everyone is staying cool, enjoying this wonderful day and spending time with families! I love the 4th! It has to be one of my favorite holidays. We even bought our grill and got it hooked up just in time for this festive day. We enjoyed a wonderful lunch of steak and grilled veggies!
We absolutely love our new home, our new neighborhood and everything about our new life here. The kids are adjusting well, making lots of new friends and in many ways it feels like we've been here longer than just a few weeks.
We had a wonderful weekend, last weekend for our family reunion. We got to see all of John's family, and it was the best. We hadn't all been together in several years. I love them all so much and enjoyed everything so much. From lunch at Training Table to the wasp adventure to taking pictures at the castle, it was all a blast! The highlight, though, was being present when Richard and Merilyn's baby was blessed. It was a very special moment. He is a precious baby and having all of us there together to celebrate the occasion brought tears to my eyes. I love you guys!
3 comments:
I love your picture up top! You make me want to do the digi-scrap thing but I'm in love with paper so I just can't do it! ;)
It was a great weekend! Your page looks very cute. Hope you all had a great 4th. Yes, I can't wait for wasp pictures. :)
I'm glad you guys are settling in well! Of course you adjust well to anything that is thrown at you in life so I'm not surprised. :-)
Post a Comment