
I have some exciting news! As many know, I have gotten really hooked on digital scrapbooking. I've started designing a little, as well as scrapping a lot of layouts. I applied to work on a creative team for a designer at Divine Digital and was accepted. I'm very excited about this opportunity! I get free products in exchange for sharing the layouts in their gallery. The layout above is one I did tonight of my precious little girl! She is growing up way too fast! I had to run to Vegas today to do some errands, grocery shopping, etc. I talked her into going and keeping me company. We also went to Prince Caspian, which was so awesome! I loved spending the day with her. She always asks me to tell her stories of when I was a little girl or when me and daddy met. I know I've repeated them a dozen times, but she never tires of hearing them. Thanks Abby, I love you!
2 comments:
That is GREAT news!! Congratulations, how fun and exciting for you!!! You so deserve it, you are awesome at this! Abby is such a sweetheart! I love that you got to spend time with her, I bet she loves every minute of it!!
Go Ramona!!! Your work is super-cute. Now if only I know how to digital scrap......
Post a Comment