We are leaving today for Disneyland. We love that place! It's supposed to rain all day on Sunday, plus with it being the Superbowl, we hope it means the park is pretty dead.
Funny story about the kids yesterday. I was making some Quinoa Banana muffins, when I realized that John had fed the last of the bananas to the little ones. I was halfway through the recipe, but feeling to lazy to run to the store. So, I had the 3 older kids run down to the truckstop to buy some. It's a 5 minute walk from our house, through the desert and they love it! I gave them $12 with instructions that they could pick out a little treat and then bring back the change. Well, they returned a bit later, very excited because the bananas only came to $3 and they had a bag full of candy and chips! Needless to say, there was no change and those were some pretty expensive bananas! I may have to rethink that one next time! LOL!
3 comments:
I love Disneyland! We had season passes last year so we went lots! I've heard Superbowl Sunday is a great time to go. If it rains, the park will empty out too. The rain is kind of fun!
That's what happens when you give GATE kids a job! Have a great time in Disneyland! :) (We went during Superbowl 13 years ago...it was FABULOUS!)
I hope you have a blast! And that the park is dead just for you :) I can't wait to see pictures. LOL at the expensive bananas, way to cute!
Post a Comment