Thursday, November 8, 2007
I am grateful for great friends!!
I have been pondering over the last day or two, how blessed my life is with such wonderful friends! I think that life would be very boring, were it not for the gift of friendship. I love the close friendship I share with my sisters, that has become a great blessing in my life. I'm thankful for Jodi and the years of friendship we have shared as we have watched our children grow up together. I am thankful for friends we have met along the way, that we might not see often, but they are always close to our hearts. And I'm very thankful for the friends I have made through the wonderful avenue of the Internet! There is a wonderful group of ladies who I met when we all shared pregnancies together, two years ago. They are very dear to me, and I look forward to the day when I meet all of them in person. It has been so fun, getting to see Bethany on a weekly basis, and I hope that continues! What a small world, when you meet someone on the Internet, to find out that they live very close, share your same religious beliefs and have so many other things in common! It is so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope I am included in your group of friends.
I have so enjoyed getting to know you. I admire you as a mother, a wife and a woman.
You have taught me that effortless juggling of like is not effortless but, can appear so when one has grace and integrity.
I am grateful for your friendship! It means the world to me that we have gotten to know eachother and get together. Thanks for listening and helping me through many things! You are on great friend!!
I LOVE that you are blogging! And I'm glad that we're still friends after all these years. Maybe I can keep up with you better than I have for the last few years!
:-) Wendy
You'll always be one of my dearest friends. This is something that I too am so grateful for. Love ya.
Post a Comment