I always realize at this time of year how guilty I am of this! So, throughout this month, as I take the time to reflect each day, I am going to express all the things I'm grateful for.
Today, I am grateful for health. Even with all of us suffering with minor colds and with illnesses we've dealt with in the past, we are very blessed. Challenges are a part of life and help us appreciate the little things of every day. I am grateful that no one is in the hospital, no one is dealing with an undiagnosed illness and as always, these colds will pass by quickly!
3 comments:
ITA! I need to do this as well :) So thanks for the idea, I think I am going to steal it if you don't mind! I am sorry you all have colds, that is not fair! Let me know if you are still up for Wednesday!!
Oh wow! Thanks so much for inviting me to your blog! I can see that your children are chips or "chippers" off the old block. They are talented and fun just like their parents!! So good to hear how you are!!! Rebekah Sellers
p.s. lovin' the name of your blog!
Post a Comment