Okay, so I'm a few days late getting these photo's posted on here, but here is a picture of our new house and some random ones of the kids! Enjoy!

Chipper chilling in the backyard.

Sam and Olivia in our new wagon. It wasn't even all put together yet, but they couldn't wait!
2 comments:
Oh I LOVE your new house! I am so excited for you guys, and we will have to come visit ;). Your kids are adorable, as always and I just love your cute family!
Sounds like you guys love it up there already! I love that about you! Always ready for the next adventure that life brings.
I finally got my blog mostly up to date...added the 4th link to the last set of pictures, and I tagged you in a recent post as well, so you'll have to check it out! :-)
Can't wait to see you again soon!
Post a Comment