I'm a few days late, but wanted to wish two of my adorable nephews a very happy birthday! I love being an aunt, and I love watching all these little ones grow and develop and learn more about their personalities. Because I have access to both of their parent's blogs, I'm going to post one of my favorite blog posts about each of these boys!
First, Alex turned 2 on the 11th (wednesday). I haven't seen Alex in over a year and a half, and I'm sure I won't even recognize him anymore. He was born 2 weeks after my Olivia. Here is my favorite post about Alex...
Click Here
Second is my sweet little nephew Logan. Logan turned one on Tuesday, the 10th. I really can't believe that a year has gone by already. It seems like I was just visiting him in the hospital and holding him for the first time. Logan is always found with a big smile! Here is my favorite blog moment about Logan...
Click here
1 comment:
I too love that blog moment. Thanks for the gift. We would have loved to have seen you.
Post a Comment