Tuesday, July 21, 2009

3 Months old--My Little Man

I do not know where the past three months have gone! It seems like just yesterday that I was admiring my new little son, just hours old! He is such a sweet and happy baby (especially now that we have the reflux under control!) and I just love him more each day! Here are a few pics to show him off!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


5 comments:

The Nicks Family said...

Oh he is adorable! Love these pictures of him :) Time goes by way too quickly!

Lynette said...

No! You tell the little man to stop! Especially until Aunt Nette can see him again. He is so sweet!!!

Rachelle said...

What a mix between Levi and Chipper. He is so adorable. His little smile brings tears to my eyes. 3 month olds are my absolute favorites. . . .maybe every baby stage is. I have a picture of all of my babies at three months old on top of my piano. Time goes way too fast!

Mandy said...

He is adorable! I love his whispy baby hair and his gummy grin...what a sweetheart!

Kristie said...

lol... He is so cute! :o) He reminds me quite a bit of cubby when he was little! <3 What a cutie!