Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wow! It has been forever!

I finally got around to changing out our Christmas decor here and updated it for spring! Granted, with the snow that fell last night, it felt more like Christmas than April!

I'm really going to try and be better about posting, and I'll start with an update on us!

We are all healthy and happy and still LOVING our home here in Utah! We survived the winter, and actually, I never tired of the snow! Abby turned eight recently and was baptized this last weekned. What a special memory it must be for her, to have been baptized on Easter weekend. It just seemed to add a little extra meaning! A lot of our family were able to come and visit and it was great to see everyone!

The kids all love school and it's so fun to see them growing and making new friends and surviving all of life's little lessons!

Our newest addition should be arriving any time now! I'll be 40 weeks on Sunday (as you can probably tell from the picture above!) We are getting very excited to meet little Noah and welcome him into our family!

John found out on Sunday that he passed the Utah Bar and that was very exciting news for us! February was a very stressful month as he studied and prepared! It's so nice to have that behind us!

My business is growing and I love designing so much! In fact, all the little goodies in the header are my newest creation! I had so much fun designing spring, even if I couldn't see it outside yet!

Sam is doing great, loves school and is trying so hard to talk! Most of his words are vowels only, but we are adjusting well to his little language and it's fun to hear him express himself! Olivia is our little sunshine and such a fun girl! I truly can't believe she is almost 3!!

So, there's the update for us! I promise to post details and pictures, as soon as Noah makes his appearance!

3 comments:

The Nicks Family said...

Your family is adorable!! I think you need to post a belly shot of you :) Even though I talk to you daily, it's fun to read an update on everyone! Love ya girl, and I can't wait for Noah to make his arrival!!

Dave and Gretchen said...

Welcome back! Your spring decor is adorable!! Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Congrats to John and Abby...and hopefully soon to you and Noah! Give everyone a hug for us! =)

Jodi said...

I've been thinking of you a lot lately and wondering if you have had your baby. I'm sure by now he has come. Can't wait to see him on your blog! Tell John congrats for us. I can't believe is eight. I love the little dress she is wearing in your family picture above.