Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Headed to Disneyland!

We leave for Disneyland tomorrow. The kids have school off for a few days for Fall Break or UEA, whatever it is called. Although my favorite was UEA--Utah's Exodus to Anaheim! Yep, we now fit into that crowd! I'm very excited.

Plus, I get to see some dear friends along the way, stop on our way home and stay the night with Rachelle and her family and meet my gorgeous little nephew, Flint for the first time. It will probably be our only trip south for the rest of this year, so I'm excited to see the family that is making the effort to see us. And it was so sweet of Rachelle to offer her home to us, not like she doesn't already have a lot going on, with 6 kids and all!

Sam is so excited, but I don't think he remembers much (we last went in February) because all he says when I ask him about it is "food, food?" I've been baking cookies and preparing goodies to take with us and telling him it's for Disneyland! Or maybe he does remember more than I'm giving him credit for, and he's thinking of all the good food there! Either way, we're all excited! It was really cold this past weekend, and we got our first snow storm, so I'm looking forward to some California sun (hopefully not the California smoke, but we'll see!).

I also need to post pictures from Abby's play on friday and saturday. She did such a great job! Her solo was darling. I recorded it and will post it when I get back. All the video and pics are uploaded on my other computer.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I LOVE Disneyland. Have Fun!